This is a FAQ Search Service for any information what you want to know from Keywords or Categories.

Keyword Search

How should I submit claims for childbirth costs or optional examinations?

The procedure for submitting claims for childbirth costs incurred or optional examinations received overseas differs from that for overseas medical care costs.

1. For childbirth costs, submit the Application for Payment of Childbirth and Childcare Lump-sum Grant with the birth certificate issued by the state, an overseas diplomatic establishment, or other qualified body and the receipts attached.

2. For optional examinations eligible for subsidies from the Health Insurance Association, submit the Subsidy Application with the details of the examination received, receipts (original), and other required documents attached.