This is a FAQ Search Service for any information what you want to know from Keywords or Categories.

Keyword Search

My wife has income from part-time work and other sources. Can I name her as a dependent?

The conditions for authorization as a dependent are the same as for ordinary insured persons. You can name your wife as a dependent as long as her annual income does not exceed the eligibility requirements.

(Link) Click here for information on authorization of dependents.