This is a FAQ Search Service for any information what you want to know from Keywords or Categories.

Keyword Search

Do I need to pay the entire amount of medical care costs not covered by health insurance benefits or childcare costs in excess of 404,000 yen myself?

The copayment for overseas care is the same as in Japan. However, if you are overseas on business (business travel) then in some cases the Company may provide assistance with excess costs, up to a certain limit. Check with the relevant section in charge at your company for more information.

(Employees of IBM Japan are requested to refer to "Claims by IBM Japan overseas assignees for overseas medical care costs" on the IBM Japan Health Insurance Association website.)