This is a FAQ Search Service for any information what you want to know from Keywords or Categories.

Keyword Search

I moved to a new address. Do I need to submit notice of change of address for my health insurance card? What should I do about the address indicated on the back of the card?

When your address changes, correct the address indicated on your health insurance card yourself. Insured persons who are employees of IBM or affiliates should notify their employers of any change of address. There is no need to submit notice to the Health Insurance Association. However, if you do notify the Association separately please notify your employer as well, because your Employees' Pension address will need to be changed too. IBM Japan advisors and contracted employees, temporary employees of IBM Japan, Voluntarily and Continuously Insured Persons and Special-Case Retired Persons who are insured persons, and all dependents are requested to conduct address-change procedures with the Health Insurance Association individually. (Use the Address Change Notice.)

(Link) Click here for theAddress Change Notice .